Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The Art of Ray Wolfgang - last chance to see it at Shaler North Hills Library

Now through January 16, 2016, Ray Wolfgang's art will be on display in the Shaler North Hills Library - 2nd floor.

Shaler North Hills Library
1822 Mt. Royal Blvd.
Glenshaw, PA 15116

"Other than a rare art or photo project, I began doing art around 2010.  My most enjoyable type of art is sculpture....
Since 2010, I have tried out some art classes at CCAC, Pitt Osher, and learning from some of the great local artists.  Originally from Erie, PA, I have lived in Pittsburgh's Fineview neighborhood since 1976.  Much of my motivation and inspiration ignites when I attend regular meetings of creativity groups such as William Rock's Art and Inspiration at the library, and John Stanko's G-1 meetings at Allegheny Center Alliance Church."
Ray Wolfgang

No comments:

Post a Comment